From Apartment to Condo Intown | Portland, Maine
These three sun‑filled, spacious units offer stunning views and a rare blend of all you want and need.
They hit all the criteria: generous square footage over 1,000sf, a nearly unheard of 3 bedroom layout, high-end full and half bath, generous deck with stunning city skyline and Back Cove views, 2 car (yes, that’s right; 2 car!) off-street parking per/unit, great closets, in‑unit laundry, heat and hot water included, one of the most affordable condo fees in Portland, pets ok, 30 day min rentals allowed and a building that was just updated and was built in 1986 ‑ so NO old windows, wiring, asbestos, lead paint or other that are all too common.
- Freshly painted throughout
- New doors and hardware throughout
- New, composite flooring for a handsome look and durable performance
- Kitchens feature new, painted wood cabinets and granite countertops
- Kitchens have extensive storage including a pantry cabinet
- Kitchens have matched suites of stainless steel appliances by Frigidaire Gallery including smooth top range, microwave w/vent, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Bathrooms have new fixtures, vanity cabinets with granite counter tops, fully‑tiled showers with frameless glass doors, floors covered with oversized ceramic tiles
- Updated, modern light fixtures with LED lamps for energy‑efficiency
- Washer, dryer connections in each unit